Honda Ascot Vt500 For Sale / Honda Vt500 for sale in UK | 60 second-hand Honda Vt500 - 81 honda cx500 cx500d complete engine only no carbs intake exhaust usa sale only.

Honda Ascot Vt500 For Sale / Honda Vt500 for sale in UK | 60 second-hand Honda Vt500 - 81 honda cx500 cx500d complete engine only no carbs intake exhaust usa sale only.. Paint is clean and no rust in tank. It's missing a baffle from the muffler, 1 1/2 front turn singles, left side panel. Fun to buzz around the city or small trips out of town. The bike has a new battery, rear tire and aftermarket exhaust pipes. Only imported into the usa from 1982 to 1984.

Will make a great commuter ride we are an ohio. The vt itself was not a success at all and was removed from dealerships one year after it had been introduced. Runs well but needs a new water pump. Honda was founded in 1940s japan by soichiro honda. 1983 honda vt500 vt 500 ascot hm220 top end 1.

Honda VT500 Cafe Racer
Honda VT500 Cafe Racer from motorcycles-for-sale.biz
Good condition but not museum quality. Honda ascot vt500 motorcycle information: For more information about the ft ascot, check out motorcycle classics. So grab yourself a bargain. Great commuter bike, or collector. I cleaned the carbs but. New air filter and battery. Bought for my old car but never got chance to fit it.

As noted, gas tanks are precious for ascots, but so are other parts.

Honda vt500 ascot 1984, exhaust pipe gaskets by k&l supply®. Made in japan to meet or exceed oem specifications. Water pump has a slight drip out of the weep hole after a ride so it needs to be replaced. Appears to have lived it's whole life in a garage. Bought for my old car but never got chance to fit it. 1983 honda ascot vt500 ft vt 500 hm506b. Ascot enthusiasts who enjoyed the virtues of the thumper either hung on to their bikes or bought used ones that came up for. Honda was founded in 1940s japan by soichiro honda. Could make a great candidate for a cafe racer. Runs fair but on choke only. Fun to buzz around the city or small trips out of town. Good condition but not museum quality. The ascot presented here has just 5,667 miles.

Runs fair but on choke only. View available models & find a deal that's right for you. Released to an eager press in 1983, the honda ascot vt500 rolled into showrooms alongside a plethora of different motorcycles from the japanese manufacturer. 1984 honda vt500 vt 500 ascot h1446' rear driveshaft drive shaft. I need to sadly sell my honda ascot, it's fallen into disrepair and could use a better home.

Honda Vt500 Ascot for sale compared to CraigsList | Only 4 ...
Honda Vt500 Ascot for sale compared to CraigsList | Only 4 ... from www.used.forsale
I have for sale this beautiful 1984 honda vt500ft ascot, great starter bike, very forgiving. Made in japan to meet or exceed oem specifications. It might need a new gasket since it ran with out. Buy your next vehicle from your local honda dealer. Soon after the company started manufacturing honda motorcycles. Runs fair but on choke only. Related resultshonda rebel honda rebel 300 honda shadow 750 honda nm4 honda rune honda ruckus. Honda was founded in 1940s japan by soichiro honda.

During this time, the japanese economy was recovering from world war ii.

Paint is clean and no rust in tank. You will need to look over your bike to determine what needs to be replaced. Engine starter motor tested good. 1982 honda ascot vt500 8500 $8,500.00 85%. So grab yourself a bargain. Clean title in my name. Complete bike, no missing parts. 1983 honda vt500 vt 500 ascot hm220 top end 1. During this time, the japanese economy was recovering from world war ii. As noted, gas tanks are precious for ascots, but so are other parts. Appears to have lived it's whole life in a garage. I have for sale this beautiful 1984 honda vt500ft ascot, great starter bike, very forgiving. Ascot enthusiasts who enjoyed the virtues of the thumper either hung on to their bikes or bought used ones that came up for.

1982 honda ascot vt500 8500 $8,500.00 85%. Honda was founded in 1940s japan by soichiro honda. Related resultshonda rebel honda rebel 300 honda shadow 750 honda nm4 honda rune honda ruckus. Appears to have lived it's whole life in a garage. Ascot enthusiasts who enjoyed the virtues of the thumper either hung on to their bikes or bought used ones that came up for.

1984 HONDA VT500 Ascot
1984 HONDA VT500 Ascot from suprememotos.com
Honda was founded in 1940s japan by soichiro honda. You will need to look over your bike to determine what needs to be replaced. Honda vt500 shadow cdi unit x2 nippon denso akbz07. Honda's business began as a producer of piston rings. 1983 honda vt500 vt 500 ascot hm220 top end 1. The ascot is the same as a vt500 shadow for many parts. For more information about the ft ascot, check out motorcycle classics. It didn't sell before and my feeling, being involved in vintage bikes for quite a while, is that this bike is a bit overpriced.

Related resultshonda rebel honda rebel 300 honda shadow 750 honda nm4 honda rune honda ruckus.

Water pump has a slight drip out of the weep hole after a ride so it needs to be replaced. Clean title in my name. You will need to look over your bike to determine what needs to be replaced. Complete bike, no missing parts. Buy your next vehicle from your local honda dealer. This ascot sold for $3,438 after 32 bids on ebay in aurora, colorado. Runs fair but on choke only. Ascot enthusiasts who enjoyed the virtues of the thumper either hung on to their bikes or bought used ones that came up for. Ebay $3,956 shoppok $3,488 smartcycleguide $5,249. Honda was founded in 1940s japan by soichiro honda. So grab yourself a bargain. Find the best deals today! It didn't sell well, but owners are passionate about this…

Posting Komentar

0 Komentar

banner